Scope of Nano Technology Courseadmin / April 15, 2019
Nanoscience and nano technology are the study and application of extremely small things and can be used across all the other science fields, such as chemistry, biology, physics, materials science, and engineering.
They test for pollutants, create powders to enrich our foods and medicines, and study the smallest fragments of DNA. They can even manipulate cells, proteins, and other chemicals from within the body. Nanotechnology engineers take advanced supplies and materials and turn them into something new and exciting.
Candidates holding B.Tech degree in Material science, Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical,Biotechnology, Electronics and Computer Science or B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences can apply for the postgraduate courses in nanotechnology
- We are using nano technology products in our daily life. Nanotechnology is used in the manufacture of the number of products that we are used in our daily life.
- Nanotechnology products are used in metals, polymers, ceramics, and biomaterials. Nanotechnology is used in the production of high-tech materials or microscopic devices.
- Nanotechnology is used in the manufacture of clothes, sunglasses, cosmetics, etc. Silver nanoparticles are used in food packaging and household appliances.
- Nanosize components are used in DVD and CD players.
- In future nanotechnology might be used in developing new medicines and pharmaceuticals.
Scope for Nano Technology course :
The nanotechnology has come to have a diverging impact on many aspects of our daily lives, the opportunities in this career field are growing rapidly. There is numerous of job sectors in which you can employed such as Environmental observing, control, Food science including quality control and packaging, Forensics, federal lab research, Military and national security, Energy capture and storage, Electronic industries, Material science including textiles, polymers, packaging, among others, Auto and aerospace industries, Sporting goods, Biotechnology, Medical fields and pharmaceutical and many more areas.
Few Nano Engineering jobs that recently posted:
- Applications Engineer.
- Director of Product Marketing.
- Director of Research.
- Holography and Optics Technician.
- Manufacturing Engineer.
- Market Development Manager.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Optical Assembly Technician and etc.